Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The best moment in my life...

That one day in the last week of July...I came back home after 2 months of summer intership from Hyderabad. I was really happy and full of amazing memories of my time in Hyderabad Central University. It was the first time that I had ever stayed in a hostel and the first time that I was away from home with enough money in my hands to spend on fancy stuff. I had made some cool friends there. It was a productive period of two months where I learnt new things and was feeling satisfied with my work. I had gained the appreciation of my guide in the project. With this wonderful combination of work satifaction, freedom, new experiences, a more confident and changed being, I came back to beloved Pune, my hometown. On one hand, I felt sad to leave Hyderabad but on the other, I was more than excited to meet family and friends again. Whats more, they were eagerly waiting for me too. The sweet memories of Hyderabad combined with the anticipation of a grand welcome in Pune! I came back home and met with my family. In the afternoon, I left for college and as I entered my department building, my friends were standing there all together discussing something. Overjoyed, they all came up to me and hugged me and I was ecstatic to see them again. Life was perfect. Life was beautiful at that moment. It was the best moment in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment